EAse and Secure employabilitY with HEALTH education
- an ERASMUS+ project
To address health inequalities and the need for health literacy to foster professional inclusion
- EASY HEALTH aims at supporting individuals (professionals and unemployed people) in acquiring and developing key competences related to health so as to ease their professional inclusion.
Project duration: September 2018 - August 2021
What goals do our partners want to reach?
- Help our target group to get knowledge of how to maintain good health, hygiene and nutrition for themselves and their family and to be able to adapt and meet the needs and expectations of employers and/or customers in a professional scope
- Reinforce the security for the professional careers of employees or unemployed, future professionals
- Prevent and reduce inequalities, many of which are due to living conditions and lifestyle factors, so that it benefits the society economically by reducing losses from illness associated with heath inequalities and problems
The results of the project:
- A survey about existing health education in partner countries and the needs of training identified considering the issue of health and professional inclusion
- A curriculum aiming at training individuals to adapt and meet the requirements of professional life to secure their career
- A training game that will foster knowledge and competences building by means of experience
- A pedagogical approach including training materials and a guide for trainers to support educational team in teaching health and hygiene issues
The target group is:
- Adult learners either professionals or unemployed people
- Our aim is to provide keys to our target group so that they get the best chance to have a satisfactory and fulfilling professional life
Dates: 16 - 17 October 2018 Hosted by GIP-FCIP de l’académie de RouenPlace : Hérouville-Saint-Clair – Caen The kick-off meeting held in Caen on October ...
Dates: 18 March 2019 Hosted by Academia Formação do Norte - AFN Place : Porto - Portugal The project meeting in Portugal on March 18, ...
Dates: 30 Sept - 1 Oct 2019 Hosted by EXELIA E.E. Place : Penteli, Athens - Greece Project meeting in Greece, in September 2019 to ...
Dates: 6-7 April 2020 Hosted by MOSQI.TOPlace : Łódź - Poland Project meeting in Poland in April 2020 to finalize the training game, to draft the ...
Dates: September 2020 Hosted by Intermezzo Ungdomsorganisasjon Place : Drammen - Norway Project meeting in Norway, in September 2020 to monitor the works undertaken about the training ...
Dates: Jun / July 2021 Hosted by INNOVAMENTIS NGOPlace : Reggio Calabria - Italy Final meeting in Italy, in June / July 2021 to validate ...